Millennium makes the most comfortable tree stands money can buy. Choose from one of the three models listed below and you will be happy with your purchase. The model pictured here is the L-50 16
Ladder Stands for Hunting are perhaps the easiest of all tree stands to set up in the field. They sometimes require a little more assemble right out of the box, but this is mainly because of the ladder. Once put together, the obstacle is getting it to the tree of choice. That is when it becomes easier. You simply lean it up against the tree, and secure it, and you are ready to hunt. The nice thing about ladder stand is that they are easy to get in and out of. One thing you might want to do though is put it up no less than 2 weeks (a month is better) before the season starts. That way the animals have time to warm up to the ladder, as it is something unfamiliar where there use to be nothing. After that, the animals will not even notice it.
Things to keep in mind with ladder stands:
- You will want one that puts you at least 15 feet high
- makes sure it attaches to the tree in two spots so there is no noise or movement when standing for a shot.
- Be sure to go with high quality. 15 feet plus is no position to be putting your life in danger in a cheap knock off brand.
- Comfort is a big deal. The model featured below is very comfortable. Comfort will determine how long you can sit in the tree stand.
- You get what you pay for!
Millennium L-50 Ladder Stand : This is by far the most comfortable seat you will sit on in the woods. Top that off with the quality build of the tree stand and you have the best ladder stand for hunting. At only 55 pounds, it is light too.